Thursday, November 6, 2014

Bellringer 11-6-14

1) I think that its great that she is the youngest Lawmaker in history.

2) I do have some concerns that she is so young being that she now has to think like a 40 some year old women or man.

3) I don't that it will hinder or help the effectiveness of law making. I think that it will be just as effective even though she is so young. I do have some concerns because she is so young because I don't believe she is a wise as someone who is much older than her.

I believe that Welfare is a great program for the people that need it, but I do believe that there needs to be stricter regulations on it. Welfare was designed for the people that were less fortunate or had a disability and couldn't work. For the people that get welfare because they don't want to work I don't believe that is right, because the people that are employed are working for the ones that aren't, just because they don't want to or its "easier". Some people really do need the extra help and welfare helps them with that, but the regulations on who gets it really needs to be stricter.

Taxes is a huge concern of mine. I don't believe that certain people should have to pay certain amount of taxes based on their income.This it to me is punishing someone for making more money. If there is going to be taxes which I believe we should have, everyone should have to pay the same amount.

I think that the cost of colleges is ridiculous. College is so expensive a lot of young adults don't go. Paying for college wouldn't be such an issue if in high school the schools did a better job of informing the students and parents about all the scholarships and grants out their. A lot of students don't know about these scholarships and end up taking out loans that put them in debt. Another issue that is have is once again if you make a certain amount of money then you cant get some of these grants that students really need. Students should be punished for their parents making more money than some others. They think that if your parents make a certain amount of money then they should be able to help you may for college when really they cant. College is important and it needs to be more affordable so people can continue their education.


I do not believe in the death penalty. There have been to many cases where the found out that the victim has been found not guilty. Also I think a lot of times I believe that they do the death penalty out of revenge. A lot of people think that there is a race issue with the death penalty, I do not believe that because most African Americans are the ones incardinated but some people believe that it is in fact a race issue.

I have never believed in abortion and I understand that people believe in pro choice and women have their rights. But my personal opinion I do not believe in it, most because it is moral thing for me. I think that there are to many options rather than aborting the baby. To many women cant have children and would be very blessed to get one from adoption.

I am a republican for many reason. One of them is I come from a republican family and have always agreed with their views. There are some things that I disagree with from the republican party but the older I get and the more informed it get about politics I believe that I am a republican.

No comments:

Post a Comment